In the “hot seat” today is the CEO of Domain Shield – Anthony Peake. We discuss the following:
- His background, and how he ended up starting Domain Shield.
- How Domain Shield works – and why it is different to Drop.com.au and Netfleet.com.au.
- Some of the great domains he has caught for people like me. 😉
- The future of Aussie domains – including his opinion on “direct registrations”.
Most importantly though, we’ve been able to talk Anthony in to offering Domainer readers a very special deal for joining Domain Shield.
Normally it would require a $500 deposit “on account” to join. However, Anthony has agreed to reduce this to just $100 for the first twenty people to sign up for a new account.
- $100 deposit “on account” to join. This is not a fee – the money is a credit on your account and gets applied to any purchase.
- Anthony has also said that if you don’t like his service and don’t use it (for whatever reason) – he will give you your $100 back! 30 day time limit.
The special promo code to use when signing up at Domain Shield is PodcastWithNed
Only 20 spots at $100 – then it reverts to $500. So if you’re serious about catching domain names, and you’re not already a Domain Shield client, then join today.
Speaking from personal experience, you’ll be glad you did!
Finally, if you have any comments / questions or constructive suggestions, please post them below. Anthony has said he will answer them all to the best of his ability!